Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Under construction

I finally settled on a design for the website redesign. Instead of too serious and grown up or too whimsical and child-like, I met somewhere in the middle and went with a simple layout. Now just to execute it! :0) Stay tuned...

The hardest part was deciding what image to use on the front page, but after putting the finishing touches on my fly girl for the FLiEs site and mailer, I realized I had fallen in love with this quirky girl (A self portrait? Not sure. You decide.) and she will be the perfect thing to match the feel I want for the new site. She's got enough detail to show my style, but enough whimsy to show that I want to make kids laugh. I hope.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES YES YES! Gorgeous. Seriously. WELL DONE!

Donna Farrell said...

Stephanie, new site is coming along, really looks great.