Buying it? Nah...didn't think you would.
I have been quite busy, though, filling sheet after sheet of scrap paper with website design and layout ideas. Now if I could just decide which direction to go with it. The more sleek and professional layout, or the one that feels inviting and like you stepped into a children's book? Or how about the other dozen or so that I'm seriously considering? My friend Gretchen said a wise thing the other day..."Go with the third choice. It's always number 3." Hmmm...if only I had numbered them.
I've also been trying to finish up started but not completed illustrations so that as I build the website, well...there's actually some new work to put up there (and I can finally move some of the current examples into retirement).
One such piece exists as linework, and has remained this way for about 3 years now. I dare say it's time to colorize that sucker and submit it! But once again, the quandaries arise. Do it digitally or traditionally? Colored pencil or paint?
Here is the linework piece...a page from the Flea and the Louse, an old Brother's Grimm tale. So far I've got digital and colored pencil versions going. We'll see what comes.
No comments:
Post a Comment