Monday, November 22, 2010

FEA Craft Sale and stocking Etsy for Santa


I spent this past Saturday at the 28th annual FEA Craft Sale in Fairport, NY and had a wonderful day all around! The puppets and critter bags were very well received, and it was a delight to watch young faces (and a few not so young) light up when meeting a Snarf or a Gwak or a Bink Fairy face to face. It reassures you that you've made something that makes people happy, and really, that is all that I ever set out to do. :0)


I also learned something new about the Critter Bags' appeal. Not only are they perfect for Webkinz, Barbies, Zhu Zhus or other small pretend creatures, but for some small actual creatures as well! Three bags that were purchased were going to be cozy beds for real critters -- one guinea pig, one rabbit, and one hedgehog!


Encouraged by the sale and in preparation for Santa's sleigh to fill, I've added the remaining Critter Bags to the etsy store along with the puppets.

Ho ho ho!!

No comments: