My awesome pal over at
Cathy's Creations has been doing lots of giveaways of her gorgeous bracelets, as well as plenty of items donated by her frikes (that means friends in Cathy speak) in honor of raising
Breast Cancer Awareness. This is an issue close to my heart, so I've gladly jumped in with offering a pink Gwak puppet (now officially named
Frike!) to be raffled off today! In order to be eligible to win him, post a reply under this message! Winner will be picked at random tonight. Good luck!
36 comments:
I love it! So Pink and cute! What an uber sweet thing to do!
Posting for Jenny for she's accounted for since the big old beast of google won't let her play properly. ;0P
Wicked cute! What a good idea, too! Pick me- pick me! :)
Love love love it!!
It would be a great photography prop too - and would help kids smile!!!
Bonus points for me for posting TWICE :p hahahahaha
xoxo
Hmmm my word verification was "Jendawinner" - that's gotta be sign no? ok it wasn't my real word verification..I made that up. Desperation is my middle name - along with creative and inventive and illustrious!
I have always loved this one!!
What an addorable puppet!!! It is so nice to see all of these women joining in and giving thigs away for breast cancer awareness....Us women are just AWESOME!!!!! <3
I like Frike, the pink gwak who teaches about the importance of self-examination and breast cancer awarness. Plus shes cute too!
Love it! So talented!
Ha HA! I am NOT a spambot... But i am home now and i want to win a fabulous pink puppet made by fabulous Steph!
Oh, *I* want to win! :o) I love him, he's cute. It's still ok for boys to wear pink, right?
~Stacie
Oh, I have 2 kiddos who would happily love Frike!! ♥ Unless their mother decides to keep her for herself. Pick me!
Oh Frike is adorable and what a good message he has for everyone too. and to Stacie it better be okay for boys to wear pink because my son had a pink "save the milk supply" onesie.
I saw Gwak/Frike earlier today and he's even more frike-tastic in person. Now I have 2 chances :)
He is so awesome!! Really really cute! I love seeing all the love inspired by Cathy!
Mary G
I am so grateful to know so many giving, caring, genorous, fantastic people. I would be honoured to win Gwak/Frike... I would use him to teach my kids the importance of their health.
Me! I need it for ME! ( Actaully me, not some kid that already has too much stuff )..ME ME ME! Helen, what is up with this? Can't see the verification, hit the audio and got 46357 men talking in spanish!! off to try again!
Now stand up in my soup!
So cute!! Love it Steph!
My daughter Aliyah was "eye-balling" it at the raffle. Maybe the 2nd time will be the charm.
Great Job!!!
TOO CUTE! He would look good on the back of my wheelchair next to my bear! I'm walking the Koman 3 Day in 3 weeks! www.the3day.org/goto/Karen.Halgren if anyone would like to donate to my walk- still shy about $800 from the goal of $2300! Thanks...off to check out the rest of your blog..thanks!
That is great! I love it. look how sweet that is.
What a nice thing to do. My kids would love her/him.
so cute!
So cute! I want Frike to come live with me!
Love him, he is so cute! Rachel would be thrilled to have him. :o)
Very very cute!!!
ADORABLE!!!!
That's so cute!
I want Frike! Do you sell his brothers and sisters? (You know, just in case I don't win, because I never win.)
oh I LOVE it!! so cute!
Fradorable!
Hope I'm not too late! I've been, um, non functioning today. And my google identity is being a turd! ugh!
Pink, my favorite color.
Very cute!
Frike! Come to mama!!!
**We have a winner!**
Everybody was assigned a number, and then my daughter pulled a number out of a bowl. Voila -- number 3 it was! Congratulations to ChatRabbit! You are the new owner of Frike! Not sure if he's housebroken, but he's got good manners and loves some vintage 80's tunes. Message me with your name and address so I can ship him out to you this week!
cute puppet i love him :)
Post a Comment