mutterings and musings, sketches and processes
A fun and festive piece of art :D The true face of Christmas.
We had the same idea, but I like the mouse concept much better. Great work!
Eeeeee, so CUTE!
"'Twas the night before Christmas,And all through the houseNot a creature was stirringNot even a mouse…"I like this drawing! :)
cute!
really fun, sweet -- love the colors, too!
you're a great artist!!!
aw, one of my fav-o-rite books, santa mouse, so, so cute!
It looks like me when I decorate!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
A fun and festive piece of art :D The true face of Christmas.
We had the same idea, but I like the mouse concept much better. Great work!
Eeeeee, so CUTE!
"'Twas the night before Christmas,
And all through the house
Not a creature was stirring
Not even a mouse…"
I like this drawing! :)
cute!
really fun, sweet -- love the colors, too!
you're a great artist!!!
aw, one of my fav-o-rite books, santa mouse, so, so cute!
It looks like me when I decorate!
Post a Comment