Friday, March 20, 2009

IF: Subtract




This week's Illustration Friday word is "Subtract". For a long time, Friday has been weigh-in day, and it's all about those numbers going down. Subtraction, pure and simple. This is an image I did for a greeting card. And it's also a reason I'll never own a talking scale. They're creepy, and who wants a voice announcing their weight first thing in the morning?

8 comments:

get zapped said...

LOL, a splendid take on the prompt. Too real!

INDIGENE said...

Okay, so I'm laying on the floor, laughing hysterically over this! What an amazing illustration...simple done, but powerful impact! Still laughing, since I'm that lady on the scale!

Anonymous said...

Great!!
;D

Sónia Cântara said...

LOL! Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

hah great illo and story.

Hajnalka Cserháti, Ojni said...

Gooood! :D Very good!

Kristen C said...

Love this comic. . . if only the scale didn't need to be threatened with a gun . .

Donna Farrell said...

Lol. How did you get this picture of me?